<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10065927?origin\x3dhttp://pinkishui.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket



Saturday, September 10, 2005


hoho... so happy today... my frens, Alice&his family &amp;Huiting &You Ren &QingHong, celebrate my coming bd.. hehe my bd falls on the tue thus all of us got to work or study or NS.. soo cannot cele on that day.. therefore we bring forward to sat, thats today!! haha..



We went to Alice's hse, and each of us hav to bring food.. so.. I bought bee hoon (cook by my dad! hehe), Alice & You ren bought the fries & dessert & cake, Qing hong bought two pizzas and hui ting bought some tibits.. **yummy** hehe.. Its a Mint flavour cake..



hehee... dennn.. now is the time i make a wish... I wish I wish, I can get Gd results. I wish I wish, My family to be healthy and harmony. I wish I wish, **Secret**. I wish I wish, **Secret too!** hahahahahaha



after this.. is blowing the candles!! haa.. butt butt butt they din let me go jus like tat.. they wan me to use my mouth to take out the "happy birthay" word.. haha.. soo.....



den... we start eating~~~~!! hoho.. so delicious! and three of us start taking photos!! haaa..



and these is wat i got b4 my bd~!!! hehee.. **so touched**



time files.. 12pm le.. so.. all of us hav to go hm le.. so.. that's all for today!! haa.. =P



9/10/2005 12:45:00 AM



❤ Tick Tock


Sweeties Online


❤ Miss Pinky


*Vegetarian*
22yrs old
13 Sept 1988
sherlynlim88@hotmail.com





❤ Wants


[x] NDS
[x] Vaio Pink Laptop
[x] Sony T700 camera
[x] Victoria's Secret Gold Angel Tote Bag
[x] Victoria's Secret classic tote bag
[x] Flat Screen TV
[x] Anna Sui Wallet
[x] Nintendo Wii
[x] A chio Laptop bag
[x] Cotton on Tops
[x] 3/4 sleeves blazer
[x] Versace Bright Crystal Perfume

[ ] LV Damier Canvas Neverfull MM
[ ] Another bottle of Versace Bright Crystal Perfume
[ ] Iphone 4
[ ] Upgrade to 4gb Ram for my lappy
[ ] Samsung ST550/TL225 camera!
[ ] Pink Razor wireless MOUSE!
[ ] Ipod Touch
[ ] Wii console charger
[ ] OxyMask, OxySolution & OxyAqua!
[ ] LV wallet
[ ] Pink PSP slim

[ ] Own a Flat!
[ ] Put Braces


[x] Genting
[x] Taiwan
[x] Hong Kong
[x] Entry to Poly
[x] Celebrate my 21st BD
[x] BKK
[ ] Taiwan Shopping!
[ ] Korea
[ ] Shang Hai
[ ] lost 10kgs

❤ Tag