Sunday, December 23, 2007
适应
没想过爱竟会下落不明
mei xiang guo ai jing hui xia luo bu ming
I never thought that love would end up missing.
寂寞都 不忍心
ji mo dou bu ren xin
Loneliness, I can't bear it.
故事的结局走不出背影
gu shi de jie ju zou bu chu bei ying
The ending of the story cannot deviate too far from the hidden shadows.
我只能 静静地
wo zhi neng jing jing de
I could only remain silent.
风吹醒 那些曾经
feng chui xing na xie ceng jing
The wind has blown awake those previous events.
转过身 我用眼泪聆听
zhuan guo shen wo yong yen lei ling ting
Turning around, I listen keenly with my tears.
心 该怎么学会去 适应
xin gai zen me xue hui qu shi ying
My heart, how should I learn to adapt?
那些没你的安静
na xie mei ni de an jing
The silence without you.
我 也想小心地收起所 有回忆
wo ye xiang xiao xin de shou qi suo you hui yi
I also thought of carefully keeping all our memories,
却总是忍不 住不断的翻起
que zong shi ren bu zhu bu duan de fan qi
But I always caved in and started flipping through them continuously.
没想过爱竟会下落不明
mei xiang guo ai jing hui xia luo bu ming
I never thought that love would end up missing.
寂寞都 不忍心
ji mo dou bu ren xin
Loneliness, I can't bear it.
故事的结局走不出背影
gu shi de jie ju zou bu chu bei ying
The ending of the story cannot deviate too far from the hidden shadows.
我只能 (我只能) 静静地
wo zhi neng (wo zhi neng) jing jing de
I could only (I could only) remain silent.
风吹醒 那些曾经 (那些曾经)
feng chui xing na xie ceng jing (na xie ceng jing)
The wind has blown awake those previous events (those previous events).
转过身 我用眼泪聆听
zhuan guo shen wo yong yen lei ling ting
Turning around, I listen keenly with my tears.
心 该怎么学会去 适应
xin gai zen me xue hui qu shi ying
My heart, how should I learn to adapt?
那些没你的安静
na xie mei ni de an jing
The silence without you.
我 也想小心地收起所 有回忆
wo ye xiang xiao xin de shou qi suo you hui yi
I also thought of carefully keeping all our memories,
你却一直住在心里 是谁都无法代替
ni que yi zhi zhu zai xin li shi shui dou wu fa dai ti
But you kept living in my heart, irreplaceably.
Ho-Oh~ Woo-Oh
Da-Da-Da-Da-Da Da-Da
Woo-Oh-Ho~
我的心 该怎么学会去 适应
wo de xin gai zen me xue hui qu shi ying
My heart, how should I learn to adapt?
那些没你的安静
na xie mei ni de an jing
The silence without you.
我 也想小心地收起所 有回忆
wo ye xiang xiao xin de shou qi suo you hui yi
I also thought of carefully keeping all our memories,
却总是忍不 住不断的翻起
que zong shi ren bu zhu bu duan de fan qi
But I always caved in and started flipping through them continuously.
Ho-Woo
爱开始了该怎么去喊停
ai kai shi le gai zen me qu han ting
When love has started, how is it possible to stop it?
I love tis song.. the lyrics is meaningful...