otw to genting!

Low season. Crap... Wait for at least 45mins zz

Someone got e same luggage as me :(

Got free breakfast and it's indian vegetarian buffet! Ermm the food not very nice =x

Take cable car to terminal and bus to KL!

So cloudy! Nicee


Back from KL shopping!


Nothing to do.

Went to ripleys believe it or not, it's a museum with all the weird stuff that ripleys collection or discovered. Very interesting!


Can you do this? Only 1 out of 1000 can do this! I'm the 1! Haha

Meiyin!

I sit on it! Hope it really bring luck to me! :)

From what I see, they said there's this guy who can go in the oven with a piece of meat, and the piece of meat is cooked, but nothing happen to him! Cool.

After she died someone keep her in the clock for more than 100years. So creepy!


There is really a guy this tall, but due to his adnormal growth, he died at the age of 22.


After the museum, that ends our trip and home sweet home :( I miss the cooling weather!
Now STILL looking for a job, many is asking why I don't just accept a job and do first? But I'm sick of interviews and making new colleagues, just want to find a job I enjoy and last long one den work short term and find another job. :)
Cool now I can update with my phone means I can update more frequent, though I'm not sure who is reading my blog! Say hello if you are reading as a motivation for me to blog more! Haha